Thursday, December 23, 2010

Make Her Happy Or Else!

Didja get her a gift yet?
No?
Man you better get your donkey in gear!
If ya don't ya might not find any Christmas goodies... Ya might even find yourself sleeping alone under the tree when she finds out!

So I forgive you. Now get outta here!! Just quit reading and get to the stores fast!!!

Just why is it we tend to wait until the last possible minute?
Do we really hate shopping that much... Is it the crowds... Do we despise parting with our dollars that much... Yah, your right, we're probably just to lazy...
I don't know, but I'm just as guilty of putting off shopping as almost everyone else!
With me though, well I got a lazy streak a country mile wide and fifty seven miles long...

We know if we forget she won't right? We'll be living that old living he-- for a long time!
And just about the time we think it's over, she'll find some way to remind us in some hurtful or humiliating way... Still can't figure that out myself... They NEVER forget! Even if your no longer with them, they still talk about the “jerk” who forgot!

I know a few women, and have known of a lot more, that remind their guys...
Doesn't always work... Seems that a lot of us get dumber when reminded! The more we're reminded the thicker headed we get.

Some of those wonderful gal's. Well they like to carry it farther and nag, nag, nag, nag, nag...
I don't know for sure but that sounds like a really bad idea to me...
If ya nag to much do ya really think he's going to want to get you something nice?
Even my kids learned at an early age, ya nag me, ya get nothing! The more ya nag, the more apt I am to say “NO”.
Without nagging, I even said no but after a while, thought it over, then said yes. Never minded admitting I was wrong with my first answer... But that's just me...

Now I was never to bad about remembering to get the women in my life a gift.
Admittedly, well guess I just kinda figured, there may be a little somethin in it for me... : )
Guy's, they can be, and usually are, very, very appreciative...
Treat her well and you just may find yourself treated well, or even better!

Ok, already got her a gift? Well, think those last two lines over...
Yah, go ahead. Get her a bigger and better gift too. : )
Heck she puts up with your crap so face it, she deserves it.
And just a heads up... Valentines Day is only two months away...
Yah. I hear ya. Oh man............................ bummer...

Alright guys, get out there and make those sweet sexy beautiful creations happy!

Till tomorrow... Happy trails to you, until we meet again. Happy trails to you, ...
Awww, Now that's gonna be stuck in my head all day... Grrrrrrrrr : )

No comments:

Post a Comment