Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Want Ignored


There are a few rules in my life about phone calls. Like don't call me just to BS and gab. You want to do that, then come see me and we will BS and gab to your hearts content. But holding a phone while I'm trying to munch on chips get some work accomplished don't work. When I'm enjoying a chocolate bar working on greasy equipment while trying to hold a phone, the phone becomes a mess and we all know how hard a phone is to clean...

Do not call me to try and sell me something. If I'm not lookin, I'm not buyin! Besides, if you really believed in your product, you would be proud enough to come to my door and show it to me yourself...

Don't bother calling me after nine o'clock in the evening. I get my butt out of bed between five and six in the morning. It takes me time to unwind and let my aches and pains relax enough to fall into a badly needed restful slumber. I will not answer that danged ringing phone. Mater of fact I don't even have one in my room any longer...

There is no emergency that I can be useful in helping you with when I'm exhausted and in need of sleep. If you were out running around and partying and your car broke down or you ran out of gas, that was your choice and I have no intentions of helping you until after feeding time and my morning coffee is ingested.

In the sad event that someone died, well they'll be there tomorrow. I can't bring people back to life. Now if your dead and want to call, that would be cool as heck. So yes, by any and all means call me! If your hurt and in the hospital, the people who work there can do a lot more than I can.

If you were out carousing and got arrested... Don't bother calling me. I didn't make the choice to get you into trouble and you can spend the night in jail and get a nights sleep. I may make an attempt to help you the next day. But be forewarned. If I deem that you deserve to be locked up, I won't be there to help. I may possibly laugh and call you a dumb a$$ though.

If you are feeling really confused, sad or hurt and can't do without someone to unload your burdens on, then come knock on my door. I'll gladly wake up and give you any comfort I can. But there is no way I can show you my sad puppy eyes and give you a hug and empathy over the phone.

And thanks to the phones of today... DO NOT TEXT ME !
I seriously believe the governments of the world have gotten together with the phone companies of the world and come up with a plan to dumb down the public by creating texting.

They've made possible the highways and byways that will lead to the people never again be able to understand the written words of the world. They have created a venue for slang that will take over and make the population of the world, a big bunch of idiots. One day in the future the governments will put out written documents and no one will be able to understand what the heck they're saying, because they won't be written in slang!

Then there is also the possibility that all the eye doctors and eye glass making companies have joined forces with the phone companies. Those little screens with their tiny little text do nothing but strain the eyes. My eyes have been strained enough that already I need a magnifying glass just to see them!

Want to be ignored? Just text me!



So hey, how about clicking on that Join button and showing us your smiling face. We're all family here in this world. We all have similar problems and lives. We all put up with idiotic decisions made by our governments. But we all need each other to make a better world possible...

No comments:

Post a Comment