Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Mirror Immage


But I don't want to go to school! I don't feel good...
I don't want to do that it's boring...
I don't have time to clean my room...
I can't stand peas, I don't wanna eat them...

These kind of lines bring out mom's evil stare...
They bring the red up into dads neck.
Kids may be learning from adults though. They are like little sponges. Especially when we think they are not paying attention, they hear us the best.

Parents say nearly the same things.
I don't feel good today, I don't want to go to work.
I'm tired and not feeling like doing housework.
I don't want to go there it's boring and so are the people who will be there.

So how can we honestly expect kids not to mimic parents when they don't want to do things?

Kids whine, yet how many times do they hear adults whining. Whining about how much work around the house there is to do. Whining about work.

Then they talk badly about other people. But parents do that too. That mean old witch of a neighbor who lives down the street. That frog eyed boss that no one I the office likes.

When adults do the exact same things, kids hear and learn. So maybe it would be a good idea to consider what we are saying before just getting angry with our kids. Quite possibly we should consider changing our own ways and setting a better example.

Trying to stop them when we are doing the same thing only can add to the confusion of being a child.

So hug your kids when you realize they are becoming just like you. Thank them for showing how you act and the things you say. You can both survive and learn to be better people if you do...



So hey, how about clicking on that Join button and showing us your smiling face. We're all family here in this world. We all have similar problems and lives. We all put up with idiotic decisions made by our governments. But we all need each other to make a better world possible...

No comments:

Post a Comment