Monday, April 4, 2011

A Review ?

I'd like to point out that new link added to the “Blogs I Like” over there on the right side of the page. There is a new addition, really.
Clumsy Mumsy In Stilettos

I found her blog quite a while ago. I lurked almost every day, seeing if she was for real and what kind of person she was. Yah, most of us would rather have followers and commenters. But even lurkers, people who come but don't follow or comment, are welcome.

Well, I don't comment until I think I'm somewhere I'll really like. Then after I like someone's blog and feel kinda good about their blog... I'll become a follower and comment. There are many I read and find interesting, but then within a short time I begin to see the real person behind the blog. Sometimes they're not really nice at all... I do not become a follower!

Well let me tell you! Clumsy Mumsy In Stilettos had me in stitches quite a few times. She has a knack for finding a way to humorously get her point across. She seems like a young lady that already has a long lifetime of really great wisdom. Quite honestly, she helps me to have a smile even when I don't feel like smiling. That doesn't happen often, but it does happen.

From many of her posts you can sense she has a wonderful, caring heart to go along with a fantastic personality. She will make you smile! She is FUN!

Check her wonderful blog out, see what you think! If ya like her half as much as I do, become a follower and show her the love! All of us bloggers like to see followers and it really does help us when you show your love by becoming a follower. It kinda lets us know you care and our efforts are not in vain.

It's nice to see comments. Comments can give us a different perspective that maybe had never crossed our minds. Comments can inspire us with a new idea for a post. We do want to be here for our readers! Without wonderful readers what would be the point? We would just be beating our minds and wasting time writing for nothing but ourselves. That would be like talking to ourself. I Know, I know, I do that anyway, but...

Following isn't hard, just click on that little follow button and it walks you right through the steps. You can decide to use an account you already have or even create a new account. You can use your name or make up a name, your alter ego. You can even follow as anonymous, though I wonder why anyone would...
If you want you can even upload a picture and use it instead of that icon. Then we can look upon your shiney smiling face and our blogs begin to feel more like home.

I'd also like to thank all of you who have become followers here on my little blog! It sure makes an older guy feel real, real good. Kinda warms the heart! And I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

I also know of one reader here that can't follow. They use Webtv. I looked for ways they could follow but came up empty. I only knew about them because they e-mailed me. I even downloaded a program that let me see on my computer just what they could see. It ain't pretty...
What I felt was a nice looking blog that expressed me. Looks bland and uninteresting... I really have to give that reader a ton of my heart and twenty tons of thanks!

So please do take a little time and check out Clumsy Mumsy In Stilettos!
If you can, come back and let me know what you think.
After all your thoughts do matter to me, just like you matter to me.

OK, I'll shut up now so you can go and have a really smiling day!
Peace, Love and Flower Power!

Oh man the sixties are really rollin through my head today. Next thing ya know I'm gonna be lookin for a VW Microbus...
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment