Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Crazy K Rap


Not only does this feared, ferocious pitt bull chase after little red pointer lights, now he's chasing the light from flashlights!
They are his LSD! If I go near where the flashlights are kept he jumps for joy. His tail wags as fast as lightning and his eyes seem to smile. If I pick something up that even looks at all similar to a flashlight his reaction is the same.

During the evenings when the lamps are turned on he chases shadows as you move your hands. I made a shadow bunny on the wall and he about knocked a hole in the wall trying to get it!

He frightens people with his mighty deep bark. But his tails always wagging. His barks are saying please come play with me and give me some good lovin. He's about the biggest sissy of a dog you ever wanted to see...

A few evenings ago, there was a small, two double A cell flashlight sitting on the stand beside me. This goofy dog sees it. I was on the computer for about an hour and he never moved from between my knees unless a shadow moved on a wall. Then he would promptly return and hopefully wait with desires of me picking up the light to play...

I'm kind of considering fastening a flashlight to his collar, taking him out in a field, turning that flashlight on just to see how long he'll run chasing that light. Only thing that keeps me from it is how many miles I might have to run to find him...

This dog with little lights is quite like a young boy chasing after girls. The brain goes numb, a cloudy look appears in the eyes and there are no limits to how far they will chase...

I suspect you really could use this magical method to get a young guy to rake leaves from a yard. Get them to happily take out the trash. Might even get them to clean their bedroom.

Just tell them you'll take them to the mall to let them watch girls when they're through...

I've also made a discovery! I had it all wrong when I was a young lad. I had no need to dress nice to impress the girls. All I had to do was show them my underwear. I didn't need a belt. I only needed to hold my pants at my knees with one hand and try not to trip.

I see so many sweet, nice looking young girls with guys who do not know how to purchase well fitting clothes. Me thinks they have found an answer to the age old question of how to get a girl...

Heck now that I'm older I wonder if that would work when my pants take the occasional slide to my ankles... Hmm, maybe that and an anarchist tattoo on my rear.

I've been giving some thought to a ring in my lip. It would make a place to hang my fork or spoon when I stop eating to get a drink.
And the possibilities of having one in my belly button seems sane. I could use that to attach my pants so they wouldn't fall down.

Wonder if I could convince young guys of that...
Heck, I might even be willing to give them a free belly button piercing myself!

Hey, have a great day and enjoy all the oddities you find out there in the world. They sure can make you smile.



So hey, how about clicking on that Join button and showing us your smiling face. We're all family here in this world. We all have similar problems and lives. We all put up with idiotic decisions made by our governments. But we all need each other to make a better world possible...

No comments:

Post a Comment