Friday, May 13, 2011

What Happened???

Seems something went wrong at Google. They say that we couldn't update our blogs and believe me I wasted my entire morning trying to. When I finally did get in and was able to access it I found my Thursday post disappeared! So I'm running it again.
There are many upset bloggers over this but it's really out of our control. I'm sure the people at Google did all they could to fix things as quickly as they could.
But hey!!! We're back and I for one am happy about that!


So Thursdays post is below and have a great day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you are up & running. It was also nice to see that you didn't spit the dummy and throw a tantrum over the site crash. These things happen, and I'm sure Google madly went into action to fix it as soon as they could. It doesn't help anyone to start abusing Google for an error! And now you're all back up and running and all is well. If anyone thought that was a major problem, they need to get out of the house more and look around them at the millions of people worldwide living in miserable situations. Whether through poverty or poor health or abuse or whatever. It's time people let go of all the little unimportant things as a source of stress. After all, it could be worse! :-)

    ReplyDelete