Thursday, July 14, 2011

Hey! Wake Up


Since the royal trip of Willie and Kate has been on every news program recently, I just can't help but say something.
Would someone please give this poor girl a meal! She's so skinny that I can't believe a small gust of Canadian wind hasn't blown her away!
Surely a family that has a castle as their home and has mansions by the dozens and has guards with funny looking hats can afford some food... If not I'll offer to make a decent meal or two for her...

I really haven't paid a lot of attention to any of the tour/vacation/whatever... Just heard they were in Canada and were to stop in California so Willie could play some polo. So I can only imagine that somewhere in California there is a horse now worth double its weight in gold just because he had some royal buns on his back. The horse was probably as impressed as I am...

Wonder if he or she will be as committed to each other as he seems to be to polo... Daddy and Di weren't quite equally committed. Even all the kings horses and all the kings men couldn't help them... Nope, not even wealth, fame and power can keep an unequally committed relationship together.

Speaking of commitment... There may be very many that are in agreement that I should be committed... Hey, there are some days I might even agree. Days when I find myself doing some of the dumbest things possible or doing things that I know I shouldn't do...

Times when I speak and then realize I shouldn't have... Ya know what I mean. Like the times when someone's mouth is in gear and their speaking and not really saying anything that is anywhere near intelligent. Then when they ask a question you kinda say something that ends up really embarrassing them in front of everyone who is really thinking the same thing you said, but they were tactful enough to be quiet...

Or the times when no one asks you but some over bearing power takes control and makes your jaws flap and out pops your opinion or advice...
Yup, the times when you just kinda know you should have stayed home...
But instead you do everything you can to make a joke out of it and finally find relief when someone mercifully starts the laughter.

But that's not the commitment I'm talking about... So once again I'll attempt to get back on topic. Maybe... I don't mind getting side tracked. It's fun to take a little break and go on a short side trip for a while. It's called adventurous... Hey, that's my excuse for my man's need to not ask directions, and I'm stickin to it!

But OK. When the commitment in a relationship becomes out of balance, the relationship is bound to fail. If she's giving more than you and listening to all your whiney problems and your not doing the same for her. She's going to get tired of playing and take her toys and leave.

If she's still letting you know she loves you and your failing to maintain Mr. Romance status, she's going to get tired and take her toys and leave. If she's allowing you a day off to spend with the boys and your not returning the favor for her. She's going to get tired and take her toys and leave...

She found romance before you, then she found you. What in your mind makes you think she won't find romance again?

There are many many guys out there who would give up what they have just for a chance to be committed to someone like her. So wake up your tired self this weekend. Buy her a nice bouquet of flowers, take her to dinner and out dancing. Charm her like ya did when you first met her, and let her know how much you still care.






No comments:

Post a Comment