Friday, January 28, 2011

Dinner For You

Even though there is no one special in your life, that is no reason not to treat yourself well. Take yourself out for a nice dinner, or better yet, order takeout and dine at home, complete with candles if you like them and a good bottle of wine. You should appreciate yourself even if no one else is around.

Why not rent that movie you have wanted to see. You could make some popcorn, fix a drink and sit back and enjoy. There won't be anyone to interrupt at the wrong time and you can really enjoy. Well unless like here... No one calls until I'm trying to do something...

Even better you could peruse my little ole blog site. Ya might find a few laughs. May find something to think about. I doubt it but hey, never know, ya might learn something...
If you have something to say, comment. I don't mind... Heck it would be nice to know that someone thinks enough to comment.

But first and foremost treat your self the way you should be treated. You deserve love and a little pampering so do it for you. Just because Mr. or Ms. Right hasn't come along yet doesn't mean you should let your self do without.
Take real good care of you and someone may notice and find you irresistible. In the least you'll feel good.

As for Mr. or Ms. Right.
Well they probably really don't exist. Perfection is way to hard to find. If that even exists...
Every one I have ever known has some little imperfection. Some not so bad, some really horrible... Question is can that imperfection be overlooked. How bad does it really bug ya? I've even found some that start out bugging me end up being the thing I like most about people. A few little quirks like saying dumb things, well they ended up being so funny and made the people enjoyable to be around. Most times I find out they actually knew what they were saying but were just saying things for the humor. Hmm, I do a lot of that my self...

Uh, be a little careful if ya might decide to dance alone in your underwear.
Hate to say it but I live way out in the country on a back road. So hardly ever does anyone just come around. Especially during the day because of work.
Well... One afternoon it started raining. I made my way to the house and peeled my soaking wet clothes off. After sitting and having a warming cup of coffee I decided to vacuum. I had the stereo on kinda loud. Well, a good tune came on and yup, I started dancing with the vacuum. In my underwear.
Uh hu... Some Jehovah Witness lady came to my door... I have very few curtains, the few I do have are never closed, and the inner door was wide open...
To late, what could I do, I just hollered and asked if she'd like to dance along. She left...
Guess she didn't like my chubby physique and big ole beard...
For about three years I didn't have one of them come back to try and save me!
Sometimes I guess bad situations do work out for some good...
Wonder what she told all her buddies...
Good thing it wasn't a really scorching hot day! I'm not tellin about them...

So yah, use your own judgment (and I hope that's better than mine at times) and treat yourself nice. Have some fun on your own. Enjoy your self a little and keep on smiling!

OK, now where's that wine...


No comments:

Post a Comment