Monday, November 29, 2010

Blog Links

I really have no intentions of having a long list of other blogs, but, if I find some that really interest me and I think you'll enjoy I'm going to add them and let you know about them.


Single Dad Laughing
I really don't know this guy but I like his blog and from the reading I've done there, I like the way he thinks and looks at life.
He's also the reason I got up the nerve, courage, whatever to begin my own blog. I read a blog of his addressing the way women are treated. I too have witnessed and heard of the pain we cause them and just never had the courage to try and do something about it. Well, thanks to Single Dad Laughing. Now I'm here...


Chocolate Therapy
I just found this blog and I'm always on the lookout for great sounding recipes to try. They add so much to life. Well, the recipes there will make your mouth water and sound Fantastic.
Check it out and see if you don't agree!


Don't forget to come back and let me know what you think! Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment