Friday, March 16, 2012

Why


Don't some people ever think, what would I feel like if someone did that to me...

Like the lies and rumors they start and spread. Like the nasty hateful words they like to call others.

Like stealing something. Would you like it if someone steals from you...


How would I like it if someone threw trash in my lawn...

This entire farm is my lawn. If your going to throw something out of your car or truck window, throw cash or something I can sell to pay for my time picking up your stuff.


Why do some men think nothing of calling their women words they would beat the tar out of someone who called their mother over...

Why do some women stay with guys that do...

Would those words make your mother proud of you...


Why has the food I feed the dogs been cut to forty pounds yet the price has stayed the same as the fifty pound bag...

Why does another mandrel on the mower break every time my son uses the mower... When is he going to pay for the new part to replace the one he broke!

Wonder what would happen if I'm walking across the road when some come flying over the crest of the hill...

Wonder why they feel the need to fly on a road that is only as wide as some peoples driveway...


These are just a few of the thoughts that have wondered their way through my silly mind over the past few days.
This weekend it's time to plant some corn, plant some wild flowers, plant some onions and finish tilling the garden. Then it's going to be busy driving in some posts and putting up the new fence around the yard so the dogs can run freely without being chained.

So once again I'm off to do the grocery shopping today and pick up some supplies.
Sure wish I could find someone who like to do that!

Have a great weekend full of happiness and smiles!


No comments:

Post a Comment