Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Fear And Doubt


Fears are not all bad. The only bad thing I can think of is if you allow fear to stop you from doing.

Fear tells us to be careful and aware. Fear tells us to be cautious. Fear tells us to keep our eyes and ears open. Fear tells us to learn.

Allowing fear to stop us from doing anything is risking the chances of doing and having fun. Stagnating and not moving onward with our lives. Loosing the chance to change our life into something we want that could be better than what we have.


Doubt is similar. We should listen to our doubt and ask questions. But never should we allow our doubts to control our lives.
Doubt is not based in fact. Often when we ask questions we find our doubts are foolish and factless.


The fears of someone else have brought my hope filled future to an early death. I went to help her move to my home and she expressed fear and doubt.
Not once, not twice, but three times. After the third time I knew it was time for me to release any hopes and come home. Alone... So I did.
I would stay no longer and be the cause of her fears and doubts.

I'm saddened that fear and doubt have brought to an end what I feel for sure would have been a wonderful ending for the books of my life and hers.

I do hurt. I once again will get over it.


No comments:

Post a Comment